Pilgrim Rest is a church built on the principles of the Holy Bible. We strive to be compassionate in our love, excellent in our service, holy in our living, and passionate in our worship. Through the teachings of Dr. Curtis W. Wallace, an emphasis is placed on mending the spirits of those who are lost and broken hearted.
"WE BELIEVE" Christ is the head and the Holy Spirit is our Leader.
As a part of the Body of Christ, Pastor Wallace’s vision for the
To prepare people for the work of the ministry through Biblical teaching and training.
- To bring people to a point where they can feel a sense of belonging and a sense of self-worth
- Offer an atmosphere where all parishioners will not feel intimidated through a non-traditional worship experience.
- Develop a tutorial program to assist our youth in academic studies.
- Provide job-training opportunities.
- Meet the need of our congregation as well as the community through our Social Services Center.